Petra Food Industries Co. is looking for Quality Engineer to join Quality team with below requirements:
Undertake the responsibility for implementing Quality Control & Calibration Activities at Petra Food Company, through leading a team of QC Inspectors in sampling, inspecting & testing the Raw Materials used, in-process products and finished products, ensuring their compliance to the set standards, specifications and control limits, in addition to collaborating with the Quality Assurance Department in conducting Quality Assurance Activities. The main purpose of this position is ensuring the Quality of products that will be reflected on customers’ satisfaction.
Educational and Technical Competencies:
– Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering .
– Fresh Graduate or has one year of experience as Quality Engineer.
– Solid Knowledge in Quality Control Techniques & Systems.
– Solid Knowledge in Quality Assurance Techniques & Systems.
– Very Good Knowledge in Production Process Flow.
– Computer Applications (MS Word, MS Excel).
– Very good Report Writing Skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to share their CVs to the below e-mail mentioning “Quality Engineer” in the subject: